Explore in detail the anatomy and physiology of the honey bee.
- Identify and examine distinct parts of external and internal honey bee anatomy (e.g., ocelli, body segmentation, corbicula, etc.)
- Identify and examine bodily systems of honey bees (circulatory, digestive, nervous, respiratory, reproductive and glandular)
- Compare different body parts between different honey bee castes
- Learn to identify various physiological functions of specific parts of honey bee anatomy
3 (remote), 6.5 (in-person)
Beekeeping Experience Levels
Notices and Disclaimers
- Lunch is provided for in-person offerings.