The Satellite partner affiliation is for organizations, not for individuals. Join our network of beekeeping organizations committed to honest, safe, science-based beekeeping practices.
Being a Partner Demonstrates
- Honest business practices
- Science-based practices
- Sustainable practices
- Credibility. Our standards are employed by CA state government. Your certification gives you the right to display our certification emblem with certain verbiage on certain materials (no license fee).
- Beekeeping Expertise. Our army of researchers and instructors can provide cutting-edge knowledge and advice on beekeeping matters.
- Networking. We can connect you to resources to make your organization thrive. Our reach ranges across the state. We have connections with all types of beekeeping-related entities: beekeeping suppliers, academic institutions, beekeeping clubs, researchers, beekeeping instructors. You'll also gain direct access to our diverse and growing membership.
- Marketing & Promotion. We support satellites through customer referrals, our socials, and by leveraging our relationships with state beekeeping stakeholders.
- Curricular Development & Administration. We have beekeeping course and lecture syllabus and slide deck templates. Your course or lecture offerings can be listed on our website.
- Organizational Development: We can help advise the success of your organization along financial, legal, and technological lines and more.
Summary of Partnering Requirements
- Be a beekeeping-related organization based in California or Hawaii. Do not need to be incorporated.
- Meet our safety guidelines.
- Engage in honest business practices.
- Science-based beekeeping practices.
- Comply with yearly audit to verify conformance to requirements.
Want to Learn More? Ready to Join?
Contact email@example.com to sign up for a 1-1 appointment.